Encouragement Bags for Healthcare Workers
Instructions to Make:
1. Make sure you have not been sick or had symptoms for at least 48 hours or have been
in contact with anyone who has.
2. Please use gloves and some sort of covering over your mouth and nose while making.
3. All items need to be pre-wrapped or non-perishable
4. Also please place an encouraging note in the bag, could be as simple as a sticky note or a
5. Please put them into a plastic or paper lunch bag.
6. Take to Harvest Time Bible Church, 1802 Dixon Ave, Rock Falls, IL 61071
7. Place in the Clear rubber maid container outside of the Fellowship Hall Door #1 (Clearly
Marked #1 in white lettering on the single door)
8. Please use a wipe provided to wipe off the lid of the Rubbermaid.
Thank you so much for being willing to “Do Something About It” and encourage others.
Suggested Items to Donate: Candy, granola bars, individually wrapped snacks and drinks.