The many faces of Giving
Giving is blessing one another through the gifts, talents and opportunities God has given us. It is our expression of loving Jesus, by loving others and meeting their needs.
EVERYONE can give!
- we give our talents
- we give our gifts
- we give our money
- we give our prayers
I want to do something about it!
I want to support our missionaries
I want to give my prayer support
Did you miss our C.A.R.E. Ministry meeting? Watch the replay –>
Financially Give Online
Need Step-by-Step Help?
Click the GIVE NOW button below to go to our giving platform.
- Click on the dollar amount and type the amount you want to give.
- Choose the frequency of this gift on the frequency bar to the right.
- Click NEXT and enter your card information, then you can choose a specific fund or area on the church to give to.
Give by card or bank withdrawal
(our online giving portal is powered by Subsplash and you will need to
create an account with them so Breeze can sync all your giving to the church records)
- choose to give a ONE TIME gift or a RECURRING payment
- choose which fund the money goes to
- choose to come directly out of your bank account (ACH payment) or from your credit/debit card
- choose to pay the electronic fee
You can still give via check or cash. Either place it in the offering plate on Sunday or mail your check to:
Harvest Time Bible Church 1802 Dixon Ave, Rock Falls, IL 61071
F.A.Q. on using Subsplash
All of your giving informtion can be found in your Breeze profile, but our giving is actually powered by Subplash. For this reason, if you set up your giving to be an ACH automatic bank withdrawal, you’ll need to set up an account with Subsplash and verify with your bank just one time.
What does VERIFY mean?
You need to let Subsplash know that you actually own your bank account. When you cick Verify, Subsplash will send 2 very small deposits to your bank account (they’ll remove them again), but you need to NOTE the amount and the date. Then you will go back into your Subsplash account to Verify by marking the amounts and the dates where they ask. After that your account will be marked as Verified.