Instructions to Make:
- Make sure you have not been sick or had symptoms for at least 48 hours or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Please use gloves and some sort of covering over your mouth and nose while making.
- All items need to be pre-wrapped or non-perishable
- Also please place an encouraging note in the bag, could be as simple as a sticky note or a greeting card.
- Please put them into a plastic or paper lunch bag.
- Take to Harvest Time Bible Church, 1802 Dixon Ave, Rock Falls, IL 61071
- Place in the Clear rubber maid container outside of the Fellowship Hall Door #1 (Clearly Marked #1 in white lettering on the single door)
- Please use a wipe provided to wipe off the lid of the Rubbermaid.
Thank you so much for being willing to “Do Something About It” and encourage others.
Suggested Items to Donate:
Cleaning supplies: Kleenex, bleach wipes, paper towels, hand/body wipes, Febreze, window washing stuff (for inside the cab). Candy, granola bars, individually wrapped snacks and drinks.